Smart technology is becoming more common in our everyday lives. It’s starting to be integrated into essential and nonessential amenities you can find in your home. Some of these smart tech items have become something many people look for when browsing for a vacation rental. If you are looking for more ways for how to manage a rental property or make your property stand out, read on for some ways to make your place smart tech ready from Five Star Property.
- One of the essential things to have before installing smart devices is to ensure you have internet and wifi access throughout your vacation rental.
- Look into investing in smart locks. It’s helpful to keep tabs on who is coming and going, giving your guests peace and security while they stay.
- Suppose you have a vacation rental in an area that has fluctuating temperatures. In that case, you should look into installing a smart thermostat. This is a way for you to automate temperatures quickly and effectively.
- Smart lamps or bulbs are one way to give your vacation rental a luxury feeling. For added security, you can also schedule the lights to turn on and off even when guests aren’t staying there. This gives the appearance people are present in the home.
- A smart speaker with a virtual assistant (Google, Alexa, Siri) makes your vacation rental more accommodating. Using the virtual assistant, your guests can easily find the weather or play music.
Make Your Vacation Rental Smart
Making your vacation rental smart-ready is excellent for those wondering how to manage a rental property better. Check out Five Star Property for more examples of excellent vacation rentals. Five Star Property has homes available in the USA, Costa Rica, and Mexico. Specifically, we have outstanding properties in Colorado and Indiana. Head to our website or call us at 310-902-4133 to find out more.