Your vacation rental means a lot to you, so it makes sense that you are looking for ways to protect your property and give your guests peace of mind. There are plenty of ways to maximize and improve the security of your vacation rental. We at Five Star Property have some tips and suggestions for maximizing and enhancing your vacation rental’s security.
- Invest In New Locks: Smart locks are an effective and easy way to keep your vacation rentals safe when you have guests and when it’s empty too. In addition, it makes check-in and check-out a breeze. There are smart deadlocks and smart lock boxes for keys.
- Keep A Lookout: Security cameras are an excellent investment for the property’s exterior. You’ll be able to see if your guests have checked in or out, and it gives you a record of a possible break-in or other damages to your vacation property.
- Lights On: Besides security cameras, combine that purchase with security lights. It’s the best way to keep your property lit, especially outside city limits. It’s also an effective way to reduce energy consumption with the built-in motion detector.
- Stay Safe: One of the most important ways to keep your property safe is by installing smoke, carbon monoxide, and water leak detectors. It’s one of the best ways to keep your property safe and intact. It’s a requirement in many areas as well. The good news is that most detectors won’t break the bank.
- Stay On Top Of Inspection: Remember to schedule annual inspections of your property. Prevention maintenance is the best way to keep your property safe and intact. Better safe than sorry.
Keep Your Guests Safe
We know that you will be in a good place when you want to maximize and improve the security of your vacation rental. Five Star Property has many more tips, suggestions, and vacation rentals in various locations to explore. Five Star Property has homes available in the USA, Costa Rica, and Mexico. Specifically, we have outstanding properties in Colorado and Indiana. Head to our website or call us at 310-902-4133 to find out more.