If you want to visit Las Vegas, get acquainted with some of its fabulous attractions. Some popular destinations in the city include the Bellagio Fountains, The Luxor, and many more. But we want to focus on one of the newest attractions in Las Vegas: The Sphere at The Venetian Resort. See this tremendous attraction when renting a vacation rental through Five Star Property. Here’s what you should know about The Sphere in Las Vegas before you visit.
- The Sphere is a performance center that seats 18,600.
- It is expected to open on Sept. 29, 2023, with a U2 performance.
- The Sphere became the largest spherical building in the world and the most enormous LED wall.
- The project’s final cost is expected to cost upward of $2.3 billion, making it the most expensive entertainment venue in Las Vegas history.
- The project broke ground on Sept. 27, 2018.
- The dimensions of the structure are 366 feet tall and 516 feet wide.
- The 16K resolution screen will have the highest resolution screen in the world at 19,000 by 13,500 pixels.
- Seating in The Sphere will feature a 4D infrasound haptic system, allowing guests to feel more of the sound. In addition, scent and wind can be utilized for shows.
Take Photos Of One Of The Best Vegas Attractions
You’ll be talking about the Sphere at The Venetian Resort for a while, so take plenty of pictures when you are in Las Vegas. Five Star Property is the best way to see and experience Las Vegas. We offer many options, from economical to luxury. We aim to ensure each guest has a fun experience! We also have homes in the U.S.A., Costa Rica, and Mexico. If you want to book directly with us or hear more about our vacation rentals, head to our website or call us at 310-902-4133.